Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday Daydream

Waking up this morning was not easy.  My body doesn't understand the concept of sleeping in! Even though I don't have my alarm set for my 6:30am Cross Country practice, my body still wakes up between 6 and 7am every morning. Don't get me wrong I love being a morning person, but sleeping at least one day sounds divine.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had to be at work (Anthropologie) at 5am to do inventory, so I was totally looking forward to a good 10 hours of sleep last night... didn't happen.

I was dreaming hard about this view last night! Megan took this scenic shot while on Rosemary Beach in Florida.  Isn't magical?! I would give anything to be sitting on that beach with my mom and Megan sipping on a cocktail. 



Also, isn't this town so adorable!?  I feel like this place could be set in Europe somewhere.  All the restaurants have seating along the sidewalks and people are riding their bikes everywhere.  Such a charming little beach town. 



I'm also daydreaming about a Sonic cherry limeade and that might be the most attainable at the moment... so that't probably going to happen today. I'm also going to act like I didn't just get one yesterday either... #summerprobs 

-Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment