Monday, June 6, 2016

Simple Summer: Megan's Birthday Weekend

This birthday weekend was an amazing time to remind myself how blessed I am to have such amazing friends and family. There are always expectations that come along with a looming birthday. Today, I kept in mind that the people surrounding me on this special day are what really matter. A present will never give me the same joy that I feel when my three year old second cousin comes up to me and screams "Happy Birthday Menan!". It's so easy to take for granted the people who are always there and are constantly caring about you. Getting multiple heartfelt birthday wishes and spending time with people I care about made this birthday one to truly remember.

Saturday: A fun day with good company! We explored downtown Kansas City, The River Market and various eclectic stores.







Megan's dress-Old Navy (sale!). Shoes-Birkenstocks

Sunday: Family filled Birthday celebration!





Megan's top-Old Navy, Jean shorts-J.Crew


Guys, I was way to excited about the classic McKenzie yellow and chocolate frosting cake.




-Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment